Noble Law is the solid ground for individuals and businesses planning to immigrate to Canada or the United States. Through our affiliates and branches in Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Tehran, we are well suited to assist you, your family, and business with immigration related matters.
Our immigration team in Canada provides services including assistance with:
- Work Permits
- Student Permits
- Visitors Visa Application (Temporary Resident Visa)
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Workers
- Business Class
- Family Class Sponsorships
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
Our immigration team in the United States provides comprehensive support for all of your immigration needs including:
Employment Based Visas including:
- the three subcategories of “Priority Workers(EB-1)” transferring executives and managers; workers of extraordinary ability in sciences, art, business, athletics or education; and outstanding academia.
- The two subcategories of professionals with advanced degree or exceptional ability (EB-2)
Family Based Visas including:
- Visa for those that are married to a U.S. citizen.
- Family First Preference for unmarried children of a U.S. citizen
- Family Second Preference applicable to spouses and unmarried children that are under the age of 21 of a green-card holder and unmarried sons and daughters of a green-card holders, who are at least 21 years old.
- Family Third Preference for married children of U.S. citizens at any age.
- Family Fourth Preference for sisters and brothers of U.S. citizens of at least 21 years old.
Investor Based Visa (EB-5) for those who are willing to invest a minimum of US$500,000 in a new or stressed business in the United States and employ a minimum of 10 workers in the U.S.