Think outside the box
Start-up & Legal matters
We, too, have a start-up culture – young, responsive, with a deep knowledge and understanding of legal matters that matter most to start-up visa . We believe in growing with our clients and we stand by you in every step of this exciting yet challenging process. Every member of our team has been involved as a principal in one or more start-up business ventures and has acted as an advisor to a business; as such, we can relate to your needs and challenges. We can assist you with guidance and practical legal advice at every stage from structuring and incorporating, to financings through angel investors, venture capitalists, strategic investors, and private equity, to an exit, a merger, or a public offering.
- Our Green Package is suitable for those entrepreneurs who have unique and amazing business ideas and innovations and wish to discuss and disclose their ideas to other partners such as a bank or manufacturer
- Our Green Package includes: One hour of free consultation. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement. It also includes Incorporation and Structuring of one entity
- Our Purple Package is suitable for those entrepreneurs who are in the business of providing services to clients.It has been used frequently by accountants, bookkeepers, tutors, personal trainers, and interior designers.
- This Package includes: One hour of free consultation. Incorporation and Structuring of one entity. Independent Contractor Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- If you are an entrepreneur planning to start or operate
your business venture with other partners and/or shareholders, our Blue Package may be the most cost-effective solution for your business and start-up projects.
- This package includes: Two hours of free consultation Incorporation and Structuring of one entity. Shareholder Agreement or entrepreneurship. Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Employment Agreement
- If you are a member of a health profession, you can benefit greatly from incorporating your business. We routinely assist dentists, medical doctors, and other medical professionals with incorporating their practices.
- Our White Package includes: . Incorporation and implementation of the share capital structure. Obtaining a certificate of authorization from the applicable. Regulatory bodies. Employment Agreement
Potential start-up visa clients :
The potential applicants for Canadian start-up visa stream would be the entrepreneurs, specialists from discrete areas such as biotechnology, IT, engineering departments and etc., without experience in business start-up process , inventors, scientists or any applicant with an intention of turning their idea into business and compete in Canadian and global market .